Friday, May 13, 2011

"I'm Gonna Wash That Man . . . "


Greetings,

We all have our morning rituals.  Mine are quite simple.  Up around 6am - to the sound of my iPhone barking like a dog (don't know why, but it's my favourite alarm sound!)  A quick cup of blindingly hot English Breakfast tea . . . maybe a bit of oatmeal with almond butter.  A quick run of a couple of miles - just to get the heart up and pumping - and get the old "grey matter" functioning.

Then - I head to the shower.  There's not a better way to start my day than with a hot shower and clean hair.

A while back I posted a collection of bathroom images - but, the focus seemed to skew a bit more towards bathtubs - and someone rightly commented at the time that we, as a culture, seem to be much more of a 'shower' crowd.  So, I promised then that a 'shower posting' would be in the works - and thus, today little missive was born.

So wipe the steam off the mirror - and have a look . . .


Betty Lou Phillips, for House Beautiful (photography by Nathan Schroder)
Steven Learner, for Elle Decor (photography by Pieter Estersohn)


SMW Design,  Lake Tahoe
Lela Rose, for Elle Decor
(photography by Pieter Estersohn)

SMW Design,  Lake Tahoe
Michael S. Smith, for House Beautiful
But, if you're in a pinch, you can always see if Robert Redford is 
around to help with any hair washing issues.  Seriously.


Cheers,
Scot