Friday, June 3, 2011

Show & Tell

Happy Friday! Happy happy Friday! Why is it that this shortened week felt insanely longer than a normal one?

Well, the weekend is almost upon us and I thought I'd share some inspiration images I've snapped with my trusty iPhone around the city over the past few months... Enjoy!

Miles and miles of tufting {the banquette at Cecconi's}
tufting


Feeling glamorously relaxed at the spa at the Parker

<span class=


Lacey wallpaper {by Louise Body, at Walnut Wallpaper}

<span class=


Gold elephants at Bonita Interiors {I went back to buy them last week and they were gone - heartbreak!}

elephants copy


Gorgeous dripping chandelier at Dennis & Leen

chandelier


Colorful chair - at a booth at the Renaissance Faire {I'd never been to one and wanted to try one of those enormous roasted turkey legs!}

chair


A macrame camel head - also at the Renaissance Faire. We asked how much, but it wasn't for sale...

camel