Friday, July 23, 2010

Unlikely Shopping Spree

I went on an unlikely shopping spree today - at Cost Plus! I have recently seen my mother wearing the cutest Moroccan inspired tunics and today finally asked her where she got them. Cost Plus World Market! We trekked over today (we have one very close to my house.) Somehow I ended up dropping $80 and walked out with the adorable tunic (in white), 4 scarves, and a box of sun-dried tortellini.

My favorite of the four scarves I bought is this one:

I made my mom buy one too. I plan on being a complete dork and coordinating a mom-and-daughter-matching-scarf outting.


LOVE this one, but didn't see it. I bought a similar one in pink.

This ombre pom-pom scarf was fabulous looking, but the fabric wasn't super soft, so I skipped it.



I bought two pom-pom infinity scarves that aren't featured online... Here they are:




If I had seen these two, I would have snatched them up.



They have a merchandising deal with the upcoming movie Eat Pray Love - can't believe I missed this hat!
Tonight I will be wearing the sundried-tomato tortellini. Some in my belly. Some on my shirt. I'm a messy eater, I can't help it.