Monday, December 29, 2008

XOXO, Gossip Girl

In my November blog "It's Showtime" I wondered aloud what some Gossip Girl inspired interiors would look like. Yes, I know, I'm too old to like a show like Gossip Girl, but it's a guilty pleasure that I just can't resist. The interiors should be chic, glamorous... Here are some of my picks.

A delicious wallpaper from Romo that I've actually noticed on the show:


The Kiku print wallpaper. So sophisticated.


Some Jonathan Adler pieces that are very Upper East Side NYC:
The Lampert Sofa




Key Wallpaper




Meurice pendant



Desmond Screen



From Vivre:Some downtown funky art to mix it up.



From In Style:
Love the gorgeous dark mouldings on dark walls. Yum.




This wallpaper would be amazing for a walk-in closet. The Lucite shelves are also pretty killer.


From Graham and Greene:


I love this mirrored console. Unfortunately they don't ship their mirrored furniture pieces to the US (they are in the UK.) I've already tried!!!




Gold bean bag.



This entry vignette is very hip and glam at the same time. Loves it.



This whole bedroom set up screams chic NYC. If I walked into a hotel room that looked like this I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven...

xoxo, Gossip Girl