Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Self Absorbed

I don't know why, but I love anything with my initials on it. Is that universal? Does it have to do with the fact that I am the baby of four children, so I like anything that is stamped with proof that it's mine? My Nana had personalized drinking glasses made for all her grandchildren when we were little, and I honestly thought it was the coolest thing...

So when I saw this great mantle display in this month's Better Homes and Gardens, I was brought right back to that happy place in my childhood.



I got a fabulous "A" mug for my birthday from my friend Jess (from Anthropologie) and I'm telling you, hot cocoa never tasted so good.


Love anything monogrammed, particularly these pink hand towels (which I believe are from Lonny.)



Fantastic collection of gold letters - I have some the I picked up at the flea market that I plan to put up in my hallway along with some picture frames...Initials - narcissism? Or adorable? I vote adorable.