Thursday, February 3, 2011

Babies Babies Everywhere

It seems like babies are coming everywhere! I have a bunch of girlfriends who have announced buns in their ovens, and it feels like every celebrity has been popping up in the tabloids with a baby a-comin'.

I'm super into this very eclectic, colorful and pattern-filled nursery I saw in the most recent Adore online magazine. That daybed and the valence are just too adorable. I like that this nursery isn't too precious, but still at the same time it's totally adorable.

Here's their "here's how to put it together yourself" spread - of course I'm in love with the chevron sofa.



This nursery was just featured on Made By Girl, design by Elizabeth Sullivan. Love the striped ceiling and that adorable ottoman.

I am in LOVE with this wall hanging from the Rug Company... Any baby would by lucky to have it in their nursery!