Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Fearless . . . "


Greetings,

Still slogging through a busy week here at the office - with the constant threat of Jury duty hanging over me everyday. And I'll be calling this afternoon again, after 4:30, to see if I have to report tomorrow. I'm always happy to serve . . . but it's thrown my work schedule into somewhat of a free-fall, as I can't make clients plans due to my possible need for civic duty . . .

But, this post isn't about duty - it's about fear.

The fear that keeps you from trying something new.

The fear of making a mistake.

The fear of being wrong.

But, embracing that fear can keep you from experiencing a wonderful life.

So . . . .

Be bold.

Be daring.


Paint your rooms amazing colours.


Use dramatic beautiful fabrics.


Eat on the good china.


Use your dining room.


Live with grace and style.



And, if the mood strikes you, eat ice cream after 10pm at night.


"Whatever you do in your decorating philosophy, be brave....never
wish you hadn't taken your vision right to the end. Make a bold statement."

Roger Banks-Pye,
Colefax and Fowler Interior Inspirations


Just in a very good mood,
tartanscot