Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"They're Coming . . . "


Greetings,

OMG - OMG - OMG . . . it's only 18 more days until 4th season of Mad Men starts. (and you should be able to clearly visualize 'tartanscot' jumping up and down with excitement.) And blessedly, the Mad Men Season 3 DVD collection arrived late last Thursday afternoon - and was the entertainment for a great deal of my July 4th weekend. Many of you know of my obsession with 'directors commentaries,' and the DVD collection is practically oozing with them. Now I'm feel I'm all ready for the new season . . .



And all praise to Joan Harris portrayed by Christina Hendricks.
Sublime. Confident. Voluptuous. Brilliant.

She might be my favourite character on the show . . . who's yours?


And what will become of the radiant (and emotionally stunted) Betty?
January Jones and Jon Hamm





"The Mad Men are coming. Look busy."

*drum riff*
*and the theme song begins . . .

tartanscot

images from the Mad Men Website.