Friday, July 23, 2010

Simplified Bee Buzz...


It has been hopping busy here at Simplified Bee this summer. As you can see from the  fresh new header, the blog has received a little face-lift. 

In the header, there are now tabs for readers to find more information about Simplified Bee. I am most excited about the "shop" tab which links to the newly launched online Simplified Bee store at Etsy. {I have always dreamed of having a retail store and this is my baby step! I 'm just sorry I can't thank you for dropping by personally and offer you a cup of tea while you shop.} The store offers hand-picked vintage tabletop and home decor items such as the fuzzy bunny coin banks {above} and horse bookends {below}. All pieces are carefully selected and there will be more items added frequently.

 

Thank you too for reading my blog and  feel free to drop me an email if there is something in particular you'd like me to write about. I love hearing from readers! Have a wonderful weekend. 

xo,