Monday, December 20, 2010

Best of the Goods - Lighting Edition

Decorative lighting is one of my favorite elements in a designed space. It can really bring that sense of sparkle and drama to a space.
These light fixtures are some of my favorites (I'm clearly a design nerd, as I'm getting all excited about light fixture favorites!)

This girlie chandelier has been a favorite of mine for a long time.
Vivre


This similar one was used in a space designed by Kara Mann - LOVE how it's juxtaposed against the black walls.
Kara Mann

Another drippy gorgeous look.
Arteriors



Little details can make a huge difference - the bird mural takes a simple chandelier and elevates it.
This is Glamorous


Chandelier in a box! Genius!
Nest



I've been drooling over these Bocci pendants for years and am waiting for the right client to come along to give them a good home.

Y Lighting


I got to see these fixtures on my visit to NYC - just as gorgeous in person.
Ochre


This chandelier could stop traffic.
Hudson


I love when nature and lighting meet - natural elements are able to soften up the hard elements in lighting.

I'm still trying to find a good home for this lamp.
Plantation


I've seen these lotus blossoms in many magazine spreads, and I always swoon.

This lotus blossom lamp always makes me smile.Horchow

I don't put Christmas lights up at my house - but I'd gladly put a few of these gorgeous light fixtures up for the holidays!