Monday, December 13, 2010

Our House!

So in the last few weeks some MAJOR purchases for my home have arrived, and now, phase 1 of my home design is complete! Phase 1 has been the living room, dining room and the den. And now I get to kick back, relax and enjoy the view!

Here's a little virtual home tour - right when you step in the front door.
So grateful for that piano, given to my grandmother for her sweet sixteen gift and passed along to me a few years ago.

Our new Jonathan Adler Preston Console arrived on Friday (special thanks to Rebecca June for her help!) - there it is under our painting of our dog... My famous pup, Chapman, is sitting on the sofa. He never misses an opportunity for some publicity.


Love my brass drum from the flea market. We paid $60-ish for it, and I recently saw one at the LA Mart for $300!!!


Silver candle skull (picked out by my stylin' husband.)

I love my fireplace dogs and my Louis Ghost chair!

The dining room has been complete for a while, but here are some new shots.



I am so happy with my den (with my new Ballard Designs mirrors.)

Love this shot (all pictures taken by my incredibly talented husband.)Happy happy joy joy in my home!