Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best of the Goods - Wallpaper Edition

In my second edition of BEST OF THE GOODS, a round up of 2 1/2 years of blogging fun, I bring you my favorite wallpapers!
Add Image
LOVE this wallpaper (which I'm assuming is DeGournay). Most men probably notice Blake Lively. But I'm more of a wallpaper gal.
Vogue


This Romo wallpaper is one of my favorite patterns - I used the beige in a clients home, and the pillow fabric in my own house!
InStyle


I've been a Kelly Wearstler fan for years, and I'm still not over her Imperial Trellis pattern.


Matthew Williamson covered his fireplace with this bold pattern. LOVE LOVE LOVE.Domino


Wallpaper as art. Gorgeous.
Elle Decor UK


The floral pattern in this wallpaper balances out the black background, keeping it from looking dark and depressing. And the black keeps the floral from looking too girly. Win win!
Domino


I have been drooling over this image for years - I'd love to apply a metallic paint like that over a wallpaper. Genius.
Elle Decor

Happy wallpaper day!