Friday, December 17, 2010

Best of the Goods - Office Edition

I can't ever stop thinking about my home design. I've finished phase 1, but am already plotting away at phase 2 (office/second bedroom, hallway and master bedroom.)

Here are some of my favorite office spaces I've blogged about...
LOVE this glammy feminine space, though I think it's a bit too ritzy for me.
Elle Decor


This office nook is absolutely adorable and totally inspiring, though maybe a little too modern for me.
Canadian House and Home


Head over heels for this industrial look, though I think it really needs the exposed brick to make it work (not in my house.)

Anthropologie



While I may sound like the Goldilocks of office design (this one's too traditional, that one's too modern) - the next two are right up my alley. Funky yet classic. hip yet sophistocated.

Traditional Home

Amanda Nisbet

Now get to work!