Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Best of the Goods - Wild Thing Edition

Going through my previous blog posts, it became very clear that I love a splash of zebra print. I have so many images with zebra print to choose from! But what worries me is this: if I love zebra so much, why don't I have any in my own home? This is something that needs to be remedied in 2011.

I think this post teaches us, zebra can go anywhere.
Zebra in the entry!Betsy Burnham


Jan Showers


Domino


Zebra in the living room!
Domino


Lonny


California Home + Design



Traditional Home


This is Glamorous


Traditional Home - Jan Showers' living room


Elle Decor


Zebra in your hotel room!
Kelly Wearstler


Zebra on furniture!
Lonny



House Beautiful


Zebra seeing red.
Vivre


Zebra on the walls!
Coco & Kelley


Zebra all over!
InStyle