Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow Friday - Blog Edition

I love that twitter has Follow Friday - a day when people tweet a shout out to their favorite tweeters. So on my blog version of Follow Friday, I'm giving a shout out to some of my favorite local Southern California design bloggers!

Ashlina, from The Decorista, always blows me away with her amazing inspiration images. This pink living room had me at hello!
image from The Decorista


Hallie, from the Glam Lamb, puts together great posts that often end up getting saved into my inspiration files. I would never leave this bedroom she posted. She and I have crossed paths before - we found out via twitter that we were at the same Jonathan Adler booksigning, but didn't realize it until after. We'll have to have a real meet-up one of these days!

image from Glam Lamb



Rebecca June and I met up a few months ago for a day of home decor shopping. We both were slightly concerned that the other would end up being a serial killer (it was a blind blogger date - we both checked in with our husbands to let them know we were alive!) It's been great meeting her through the blogging community.

Her blog is gorgeous - I love that she shares personal tidbits too - especially about her puppy!
image from Rebecca June


I met Jessica of Life's Little Jems at my first job after design school. She is one of the most talented women I know, so when she told me she was starting a blog, I knew I'd be blown away. Her round ups of gorgeous goodies always amaze me. Love these two she did below - first one was called "Emerald City" and the second was called "Work It!"

images from Life's Little Jems

There's tons of talent here in sunny So Cal!
Happy Weekend everyone!