Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Closet Voyeur

Don't you just love to see inside other people's closets? I do. I get MAJOR closet envy, since I have a smaller closet in my house than I did in my previous two apartments. My closet envy isn't helped by this great blog - closetvisit by artist Jeana Sohn - which gives us a peek into the closets of some pretty stylish Angelenos.

Pietsie Campbell


Simone LeBlanc


Claire Cottrell
{glad to see someone else with a striped tee obsession}


Deborah Kaplan
I love jewelry on display!


If I could have my DREAM closet, it would look like a shop. Spacious. Funky. Well laid out so I never got bored of my same-old-clothes.

These two shops would be a great jumping off point for my dream closet...
Gossamer in Venice - exposed brick + warn wood floors + chandelier


Kiki de Montparnasse in Vegas - dark walls + gorgeous lighting + sexy sheers{two shop images above, an original article about Jeana Sohn from LA Confidential Magazine}

If you are thinking of organizing your closet - I love {this article} - a perfect checklist for anyone looking to create their dream closet.