Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hair Care

We interrupt your normally scheduled design blog to discuss something very important.

My hair.

It's been a big week here for my hair. I bought a new fancy curling iron from gilt groupe. I bought an amazing new shampoo (that I saw on an INFOMERCIAL when my husband was out-of-town. I have gotten more hair compliments since I started using it than I have in my whole life put together.)

And I found these incredible hair ties. Not only do they come in a fabulous array of colors. Not only do they look cuter on your wrist than the drug store variety. They also DON'T CREASE YOUR HAIR. That's right, you can rock a pony tail all day, then let down your vixen hair at night without the tell-tail crease {purchased at Belle Gray}




My hair has really been on a shopping spree recently, because it also bought these two goodies from ban.do recently...A very Carrie-from-Sex-in-the-City pouf - can be worn in hair or as a brooch {bought at my new fav shop Faire Frou Frou}



This gold bow just came back in stock yesterday so I had to snatch it up. Perfect accessory for a wedding I have coming up.

Ok, my hair is no longer allowed to buy things. It has been on a shopping bonanza.