Sunday, March 13, 2011

Run, Don't Walk

Run, don't walk to your local Target. It is the 5 Year Anniversary of their designer collaboration, so today they have re-released their top-sellers. I was there before the doors opened at 8 am (which felt like 7 am because of daylight savings time.) Thank goodness I live near a Target that is big and not too hectic, so I was able to grab what I wanted in my size... I scored (and maybe went overboard) with 9 dresses... here's a overview of my loot:

{by Erin Fetherston}
Someone needs to invite me to a wedding or dressy event asap so I have an excuse to wear this. Otherwise, I'll have to rock it at the grocery store.



{by Thakoon}
I feel like Michelle Obama in this dress. Hip. Classy. Elegent.



{by Tucker}
Pretty much the reason I went to the sale in the first place.


{by Rogan}

They brought out more dresses about 30 min after opening - the women who were shopping there were so nice, someone came over to my dressing room to tell me about the additional dresses. Thank goodness, or I never would have seen that Rogan goodie. Think I'm going to put it on immediately upon posting this blog.


{by Tucker}

Looked iffy on the hanger, and amazing on.


{by Rodarte}
Looks way better in person. I might start living in this dress.


{next two by Jovovich-Hawk}


I passed on these the first time around, but have had major envy seeing them on other people. Hooray for second chances.



{by Tara Jarmon}
Can't wait for it to warm up enough for me to wear this.



{by Jovovich-Hawk}
Brought this one home and can't figure out why I bought it - in the store I rationalized it as a "beach cover up"... it's definitely getting returned this week.

All the dresses were in the $20ish to $40ish range. I scored, big time.