Friday, March 25, 2011

Lovely Louise

I've gushed on the blog many-a-time about Walnut Wallpaper, LA's best wallpaper one-stop-shop. Amazing Selection + Interesting Unique Goodies + Helpful Staff = Very Loyal Customers.

Recently, they introduced me to the work of Louise Body, an amazing artist and designer who not only creates these beauties {wallpapers and fabrics}, but also adds watercolor hand touches to the wallpapers before they are shipped off. The overall feel is vintage yet hip and updated. So in love, I might need to find a way to use one of her fabrics in my bedroom... {starting my re-design next week!}

Her birdie wallpapers and fabrics are sweet and lovely.
louisebody1



And her vintage inspired lace pattern leaves me speechless. Her mock-up of the drapery is adorable!
louisebodyb