Tuesday, September 8, 2009

" Grrrrrrrrr . . . "

Good morning y'all,

The good news - I've survived the holiday weekend with flying colours.

1.   The client's party in Palo Alto went off without a hitch.  And lots of great feedback on the project.  (Of course, I was in 'design mode' during the party as well . . . and I noticed a few changes that we need to make to help the house flow a tiny bit better.)  

2.  Great trail run on Sunday with barely any muscle issues or sunburn - lol.

3.  Back in the office and feeling REALLY inspired.

The bad news - 

1.  The house is in a shameful mess.  seriously.

2.  I have a huge pile of work to slog through today to finish getting ready for a big meeting tomorrow.

3.  I have another marketing meeting this afternoon for the new website . . . and need to get some storyboards together - and write some website text.

4.  I noticed that I have been blogging shamefully rarely these last few weeks.  I've been searching for a topic that moves me . . . or inspires me . . . or amuses me . . . or feels worth writing about.  Grrrrrrr.  It's either just simple 'writer's block,'  or (and I suspect this might be it), I'm directing all of my creative energy towards my own design work these days.  Yeah, let's say that's it.  

So, here's a general 'howdy' to everyone out there.  Yes, I'm still alive.  And except for my messy house, things are moving along nicely.