Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The New Domino Is Born!

It has finally come! Lonny, the new online design magazine that I'm hoping will fill the void in my heart left by Domino Magazine, is finally up and online!

I'm looking forward to checking it out while my husband catches up on an old episode of Entourage.

*UPDATE*
Just did a quick perusal. I'm in love. From the gorgeous photography, to the great graphic design and stylish vibe, it's fantastic. I particularly love the apartment of Design*Sponge blogger Grace and the gardens of the former editor of Domino. And particularly amazing is the fact that there are links when you hover over an ad or item that you like... click on the ad or item, and you are magically linked to their website! Off to bed - and looking forward to taking a closer look at it tomorrow!