Friday, September 4, 2009

Hey Martha, You're So Fine, You're So Fine It Blows My Mind, Hey Martha (clap clap!)

I picked up this month's Martha Stewart Living at Whole Foods the other day. There were so many fabulous pages that I tore out, I'm not sure I left much of the magazine intact! Food-wise, there was some great info on herbs (very helpful for my fledgling herb garden), a delish looking gazpacho, and an apple and honey challah that I will be baking for the upcoming Jewish New Year.

Design wise, it was also a treasure trove. I loved this entire article - the home of Peter Nashel and Jennifer Chused in Brooklyn.

Doesn't it seem like all these Brooklyn people are so stylish? Without any effort. Kind of like Silverlake people here in LA.


Love this vintage print. Would be perfect in a kid's room.



The Madeline Weinrib runner brightens up the kitchen.


Nice dining room - do they have great rugs or what? Green with rug envy.

A place setting so perfect, it belongs only in Martha Stewart Living.

Such a relaxing bedroom.


The playroom is insanely adorable. I'd play in there all day!
photos by Paul Costello