Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jetsetters

From the geniuses who brought us Gilt Groupe (the online clothing sale shopping website), meet Jetsetter.com, the online sale spot for luxury travel! As someone who is constantly planning her next vacation (Paris, Morocco and Australia are next up to bat in my mind), I am excited to have this website to further feed my addiction for travel.

First up: a sale on rooms at the Hotel on Rivington in NYC.

Love the grand, chic dining room.


Great chandeliers really make a room, don't they?


What's red, white and fantastic all over?



Love the dark, moody bathroom.


Another great spot on sale: the Wilderness Estates in Paws Up, Montana. The name of the town alone is reason to visit. I've never been to Montana, but this looks like a fabulous version of Glamping (glam-camping.)


Way better than a tent, don't you think?


And the scenery? This city girl hasn't seen anything like this in a looooong time. I'd better get packing!

Jetsetter, like Gilt Groupe (it's clothing sale sister website) is an invite only website - let me know if you'd like an invite by emailing me!