Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Am MAD for these ads

Looking through my piled-up stack of design magazines (I've had a ton of client meetings the past few days, plus I became an aunt this weekend!) I didn't see a ton of home tours that I fell in love with (I have one to show you tomorrow) but I saw some fabulously styled ads that made me go bananas.

The first is for Moura Starr. I pass by their showroom all the time in the Pacific Design Center, and I always gasp at the newest, most beautiful thing in their window.
This chandelier is totally innovative and spectacular - each candle segment is individually suspended from the ceiling. Love it.


This table setting from Calvin Klein is so chic and modern...

Love the use of the agate platter.


And who doesn't love a good The Rug Company ad?
Good job Mad Men!