Tuesday, November 11, 2008

China, it's not just a country in Asia

With Thanksgiving frighteningly soon, I'm starting to think hard about what's going on my table top. If money were no object, here's some of the gorgeous China and goodies that would be serving up my turkey and cranberry sauce...
Drinks would sit on these colorful agate coasters from Vivre


This plastic silverware would DEFINITELY get washed and used again. Also from Vivre


Everyone would see these placemats from Barneys on the table.



Love this salt server from Golden Forest at Neiman Marcus


I wish I had colorful crystal like this Longchamp crystal from Neiman Marcus


Also from Neiman's, I love the Black Dandy for some fancy cranberry cocktails


The stuffing and gravy would look fantastic on these dishes...

the Tabriz by L'Object from Neiman's




Vivre has these fantastic Taika dishes






This image from Neiman's


Golden forest from Neiman's

Bloomie's also has some great dishes, like the Cristobal by Raynaud:



16 days til Turkey day - I've got to start gearing up!