Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by I'm all Agog (if you haven't checked out her blog, you should, it's really fantastic) this week to reveal 6 quirky but boring details. She and I are always commenting on each other's posts, giving some blogger support to each other - thanks for thinking of me!

1. I am hosting my first Thanksgiving this year. It's not just any Thanksgiving, it's Thanksgiving for 21 people. Crazy, I know, but I'm incredibly excited to spend this weekend getting all prepared for it. Little known fact: I love Stuffing. I hate Turkey. It takes like dry, cheap chicken to me. And I don't even like chicken.

2. I have the greatest dog in the world.

3. I love to cook. Following a recipe isn't that difficult. Baking though, that's a whole other ballgame. Baking should be left up to Mensa scholars, physicists, and bakers.

4. I am left handed. And proud.

5. I am a pen thief. If you hand me a pen to write something down, I will inadvertently walk away with it. My husband will stock the desk with pens, they will all end up in my purse within days. Again, I never mean to. I must have some sort of magnetic force with pens.

6. I am an NPR junkie.

Ok..my turn to tag:

CM Illustration
Neatloaf
A Pretty Pill (who recently celebrated her 101st post, just like me!)
Always More to Hear

Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.