Monday, November 10, 2008

Outdoors in November!

It's still in the 70's and 80's here in LA, though we have short bursts of cooling weather. My husband and I are hosting a large Thanksgiving at our home and are hoping the weather will cooperate so we can use our great outdoor seating. Here are some more goodies I want to spruce up my lovely outdoors:

I've held onto this image from Domino Magazine for a while now (it's from May 2006).



I think I love those chairs so much because they remind me of the outdoor seating from the Parker Palm Springs (Jonathan Adler's fabulous resort). See images below...



Rianrae, the store my friend Melissa introduced me to, has some great outdoor furniture and accessories. See below (and family, feel free to take note for birthday presents)

This chair has long been on my "covet" list. One of these currently lives in a model room that I worked on in at my old design firm. We draped an Ikea Rens sheepskin on it to glam it up. But it can also live outside! (sans sheepskin of course)
Love this birdcage - fill it with faux birdies, branches, flowers, tea lights - the possibilities are limitless
This bird hutch would be fantastic filled with potted herbs, succulents, flowers...

Love this to organize any outdoor goodies - watering cans, trowels, extra pots...Happy outdoors! (Greenery always makes me happy!)