Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gucci!

I just returned from my trip to San Francisco - I was there for my big brother's wedding. When I wasn't giving a toast, dancing the night away, having my make up done, or sitting in the airport because of weather delays, I got to do some great sight-seeing. And by sight-seeing, I mean window shopping in the Union Square area.

I spent Saturday afternoon with my husband and cousins, and we decided to pop into Gucci - little did we know the store had opened only 3 days earlier. The store design was STUNNING, so I pulled out my camera to document the momentous occasion. Here are some of my favorites:


The lighting in the store was gorgeous. Ambient/indirect lighting makes everyone look good.


Can't decide which I like more, the light fixture (gorgeous) or the dandelion shaped shadow it leaves on the ceiling.




I love this chair (in the woman's clothing department) and the stool (in shoes).



Look at that fantastic Suzani print coat. I like Suzani. Rita likes Suzani. Gucci likes Suzani.