Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm so Bourgeois!

After yesterday's post on Bourgeois Boheme, the great shop here in LA, I decided to check out their website. I am officially in love.



Polished steel desk





Parchment console table




Palais Royale chandelier





Pair of steel tank consoles




Minecart coffee table



Louis XVI armchair and ottoman




Courrones chandelier




Curio cabinet




Blanche chandelier

I think I need to buy a second home to have a spot for all their gorgeous things.

Another favorite local spot of mine is Blackman Cruz - their furniture always surprises me.

They are famous for their skull lamp...

But their octopus lamp is also stunning
Look at those tentacles...
And I LOVE the Mantis chair. Very different. Hmmmm, so for my birthday, I now want everything Jonathan Adler stocks, a skull lamp, the contents of the Bourgeois Boheme shop...

Since the economy is a bit rocky these days, I'll be happy to just have my sister's homemade jam :)