Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Go Shopping!!!

I know I've said it about 500 times, but I really think LA is the greatest city. It's warm all the time. We have amazing restaurants, shopping, beach, mountains... Having grown up here I might be biased.

La Brea is a great street, with very eclectic shopping. Vintage, new, modern, traditional, Balinese, they have it all.

Cisco Home
is a great shop. Very classic furniture, all done with the environment in mind. FSC certified woods, green fabrics, and it's good looking!


This is a sofa I love...


Craig Olsen is another great shop - filled with goodies

This hot pink desk chair would be great in my office!


Bourgeois Boheme is another La Brea great. They have vintage, custom, old, new, borrowed, blue...

Love this lambs wool stool


And this industrial side table


But I think my favorite part of their store is their shop dog.

Viva Los Angeles!