Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chic and Cheap!

The Ballard Designs catalog showed up in my mailbox this weekend - so many great finds! I'm very fortunate, the woman who lived in my house before was a home decor catalog junkie, so great home design catalogs pop up all the time!

My first find is this great sofa.

The Chesterfield Loveseat - $799


Love this home office set up.


It includes the trellis leaner mirror - $299

Also love the chair with the Ikat medallion fabric

This birdcage mirror is pretty darn cute.



$99.


Have liked their Simone bench for quite a while.


Starts at $249.



Their Louis Daybed is an affordable version ($999) of a more expensive daybed I blogged about last year...

This X-Bench is an affordable version of one sold by a designer I LOVE. I don't want to names names, but it rhymes with Fonathan Fadler.
Starts at $179. This would look great in the Ikat fabric from above, one of their other fabrics, or you can ship them your own for a custom look.

Can't beat that!