Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me Encanta Bisazza

This stunning image appears in this month's Elle Decor magazine (which popped up in my mailbox today!) While I am still mourning the announcement of Domino magazine's demise, we must "keep calm and carry on."

This mirrored tile (in a powder room designed by architect Joe Serrins), reminded me of my favorite tile geniuses, Bisazza.


Bisazza sells gorgeous mosaic tiles, but their website feels like an art gallery with all the amazing mural-like walls they create out of tiles...

Like this weave-effect by Marco Braga



The Vienna Nero in Opus Romano by Carlo Dal Bianco

Hanami design by Carlo Dal Bianco
Love it with the chandelier.



White and gold! Still one of my favorite color combos. Etoiles Oro Giallo by Carlo Dal Bianco


More white and gold - the Damasco Oro Giallo


My absolute favorite pattern, by Marco Braga.

You can use Bisazza tiles to create any pattern you can think up. My next home needs to have 6 bathrooms to fit in all these styles... Better start saving!