Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oldies but Goodies

It's been a while since I've done a round-up of my favorites on 1st Dibs (my favorite internet antiques shop).
There was more lighting than I have room in my home for...

Love this pair for Lotus Blossom Hanging Lamps from Stripe.



If I had a spot for them in my home, they would be mine right now.


I'd also hang these on my walls...


Brass Lightolier (pair) Two-arm sconces from Paul Marra



We all know how much I love C. Jere -

These are a pair of his tall "skyscraper" table lamps - signed by C. Jere from Fat Chance. Any more birthday fairies out there?


This Murano Chandelier is pretty grand...


From Novecento



Also from Fat Chance is this 1960's Crystal and Brass Chandelier.


It's an antique lighting-palooza...

A few non-glowing items too:

this Chippendale Gilt Rococo Mirror from George Subkoff Antiques ain't cheap. I won't divulge the price, but it definitely has 5-digits.

But it would look SO amazing as an accent piece in an otherwise modern room...

I also like this pricey chest - the 'Victoria' Cocktail cainet by Pedro Sousa at Decoratum.

I love me some internet antiques!