Friday, August 13, 2010

Not So Ironic

I am head over heels for furniture company Ironies. Was looking for some goodies for clients, but also came across all these gorgeous things. Waiting to get pricing back from the showroom here in LA who carries them - hoping it's not TOO crazy expensive. But the things I love usually are :)

Where I live in LA, ceiling fans are a must. If I could, I'd trade the one in my bedroom for this beautiful lighting fixture.



Their mirrors are also insane (and notice, I still have an obsession with the quatrefoil motif!)









Another trend that's been around for a while that still works for me is natural elements - I think every house should have some mixed in...

Like a petrified stump
Or a root table.



This bedside table would look sick in my house.




I will have sweet dreams about stunning furniture tonight.