Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One for you, and one for me.

Being an interior designer is dangerous. I went out shopping for clients today, and for every item I saw for a client, I also saw one for me...

We are finally getting moving with "Phase Two" of our house - the second bedroom, master bedroom and hallway.

The second bedroom is hopefully getting painted a pink (with lots of gray in it).

I would LOVE this silver/gray metallic cow hide in there to go with my pink/white/gray color scheme. But with an $800 price tag, my husband will (most likely) veto.

We already have a cowhide in the living room, but there only seem to be two types of rugs my little doggie doesn't go to the bathroom on.

1. Cow hides (he must have some sort of respect/fear for the cow).
2. Tightly woven cotton rugs (like in our den).

This cotton woven zig zag fuchsia rug would be a fabulous pop with the light pink. At only $245, it's a (comparatively speaking) steal.



LOVE LOVE this ottoman. With the metallic hide... they would make quite the pair.All items from Calypso Home.