Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bake-N-Blog: Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Marshmallow Frosting

Normally I don't write about food, but when fellow design blogger, Staci Edwards of  Ontario asked who would be up for baking-n-blogging about one of Ming Makes Cupcakes desserts, I jumped right in. With thirty-three gourmet cupcake recipes to choose from, it wasn't easy to narrow it down. Cupcake #8, Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Marshmallow Frosting was the one I selected because it looked like one I couldn't mess up. Here is the recipe:

The cupcakes were a breeze to make and I presented them to my Dad for his birthday. He and several other tasters gave them two thumbs up! The cupcakes were super moist and the cool marshmallow mint frosting was a nice compliment to the rich chocolate. Can't go wrong with this recipe!

Thanks Staci for this fun blogging opportunity and to see more yummy cupcakes go here.

Happy baking!