Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Relax. Don't Do It . . . "






Greetings,

Well, it's finally our last weekend of summer.  And there's is SO much to get done before Tuesday.  I need groceries.  I should take the car to the car wash.  And there's a few projects to accomplish here at the house.  I need to finish putting up the shelves in the kitchen.  I should re-plant the window-boxes.  Or there's always that pile of papers on my desk at the office.  But, as we continue our trip though the "Love Letters," I'm going to propose something a bit scandalous for this entry.

Because, "L" is for . . . 





"Lazy"






So, with the exception of a few social events - my plans basically include doing very little.




Maybe curl-up in the bed a watch a movie.




Broken up with several naps.




Have a great weekend,
tartanscot