Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gray Day!

The skies are bright blue here in LA, but I still can't get the gray out of my head. I'm really looking forward to fall with its gray skies, hot cocoas, knee high boots and wool coats. So I'm just going to embrace my gray and finally move forward on painting my bedroom a light and warm shade.

Loving this light, warm gray. It's Revere Pewter from Benjamin Moore. Definitely going to give that a try.


These images are from Real Simple Magazine's gray room article - they paired gray with some fabulous pops of color. Their image of gray + yellow confirms that as the color palette for my bedroom. I don't really like to write negative things on this blog, but I have to say I REALLY don't like that coffee table in that living room (it belongs in a very Kelly Wearstler 70's room.) Sorry Charlie.