Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Find: Exotic Storage Bins & Baskets from Serena & Lily


Conquering clutter while still be style-savvy is important here at Simplified Bee.  So when I spotted these chic, worldly and functional storage options at Serena & Lily , my heart went pitter patter. Made of hand-hammered aluminum in Indonesia, the Kuta Tin Boxes {above} are gorgeous and would be a great addition in just about any room of the house. Mine would hold craft supplies.


Handmade in Africa, these zigzag patterned Senegalese Storage Baskets are a  fun way to store everything from toys to laundry. Each is unique and made from strips of recycled plastic - love that they are earth-friendly too!

 

Inspired by Indonesian wedding baskets used to hold offerings to the gods, the vibrant Bali Baskets are a winner in my book too. Available in mint {shown}, azure and cherry and made of  sturdy woven bamboo.

It's hard for me to pick my favorite. Do you have one?