Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fabulous Friday Recap!

I know it's Tuesday, so talking about Friday is almost cruel, but I have to share the fabulous Friday I had last week. I met up with one of my favorite interior designer/bloggers, Rebecca June, to shop, eat and talk. We both had hilarious anxieties about meeting someone from the Internet (she thought I might end up being a man, I gave her contact info to my husband in case she decided to kidnap me) but in the end, I think a fabulous day was had by all.

She took me to some of her favorite Orange County design spots (only 45 minutes south of LA). I am in LOVE with Gardenology and got lots of fabulous inspiration.

I want to collapse into this bed.


I want to work at this desk.

I want to dine in this chair.


Lots of gorgeous goodies...





I could move in here!


After shopping, we stopped by Javier's, an OC favorite spot for Mexican food. My old design firm designed it! I got to visit my leather curtains - I project I worked on as an intern. I helped get these laser cut leather curtains made - my first little design project turned into a reality!



I left my fabulous Friday with a party favor - I finally bought a book I had been wanting forever - Suzanne Kasler's Inspired Interiors. An added bonus - I found the inspiration image that's helped my buy the wall decor for my den. Fabulous Friday indeed.