Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guest Post at JourneyChic

Many thanks to everyone for their sweet comments and e-mails; y'all have reminded me exactly what I've been missing the past few weeks as I've been taking a break from the blog. I know I promised to be back in full swing here at Odi et Amo but today you can find me over at JourneyChic blogging about a few of my transitional essentials for this fall. Thanks again Laura for inviting me to guest post; it's always an honor to be featured on one of my favorite blogs. Go HERE to check it out.

* * *

Also, please take a moment this week to visit (Chef)uality a new food video blog by my super-talented, super-fun, super-gorgeous sister-in-law Dani. She's hosting a great giveaway, but be sure to check out some of her recipes while she's there. I can personally vouch for many of them and those that I haven't yet sampled are in my "to cook" queue.