Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Presenting . . . "

Good morning,

After several days of re-painting, re-organizing, and re-lighting - here's the new linen closet. The closet is on the 'dark' end of my entry gallery, and being able to see its contents has always proved to be a problem. With the addition of the brass gallery lights, the bedding, bath, and table linens are now much easier to find.

The top shelf holds my various table linens, including my collection of sterling and antique tartanware napkin rings.

All the bedding fits nicely on the bottom shelf - ready to be pressed and enjoyed.

And the "towel and bath" things have a new home as well.

The new closet also means I have a particular place for all my extra hostess gifts (for those last minute invitations) and wrap/ribbon (for the aforementioned last minute gifts), as well as all of the cleaning supplies (grouped by use) now stored in containers on the bottom.

I guess the real test will be . . . does it still look this way in a month? lol.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
tartanscot