Thursday, February 12, 2009

V Day

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. My mom would decorate the house with red heart confetti and balloons and make a red, pink and white themed dinner (we switched off between salmon and white rice, and cranberry chicken and white rice)... So I thought I'd look into some cute Valentine's theme-y goodies to add to the celebration.

My man Jonathan Adler has a TON of love on his website:

Of course I had to mention his "hugs" pillow, which I have in my living room!


I love this peace and love pillow - do we really need anything more than that this Valentine's Day?




I wonder what I would keep in this "Love" jar?



This coffee mug has both a "love" and "hate" side. It might be a helpful tool in letting your partner know which side of the bed you woke up on...


Or this "Lust" pillow, because you are hoping it's going to be THAT kind of Valentine's Day...

I really like this "Love" print by Alexander Girard from Velocity.I think it would be cute year-round.


I also L-O-V-E this red mirror from Horchow, via elements of style...


I might have a yummy cocktail out of this red martini glass from Barney's New York

Served on this red tray (on sale!) at West Elm...
I bought my man a red tray from Pottery Barn many moons ago for Valentine's Day to make him breakfast in bed - we still use it!


And for evening, light up this sexy D.L. & Co. Lady Rhubarb candle from Barney's New York.
Enjoy your Valentine's Day!