Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's black and white and pink all over?

I spent this weekend organizing and cleaning like crazy (something about having a new dining room that makes you want to keep the whole house spic and span.)

I pulled aside these images out of a stack of magazines that was piling up. Can you find the common thread? I'll give you a hint, it's pink.

I love this room, styled by Peter Dunham for a Juicy Couture party in Western Interiors.


So glam, the chandelier, the chairs...



Gorgeous marble bathroom - an ad from Waterworks.


Beautiful dining room by Kara Mann Design. Gorgeous room, adorable kids.



Gorgeous image from the last Domino (wiping tear from my cheek.) The Larocca/Frears residence.
You know I'm a sucker for a Louis Ghost chair.


The answer to the question above: they all have fabulous pink floral arrangements. Goes to show that any beautiful room really shines when you add that organic element...