Wednesday, February 18, 2009

White house

Ugh. I am so excited to post pictures of my finished living room, but want to wait until my rug arrives. It's been about 2 months late now, and I'm not a satisfied customer. They keep telling me it will "be in soon!" But I'm losing my patience.

Well, until I can post pictures of my lovely living room with lovely white walls, I thought I'd post some gorgeous white-walled spaces...

Vanessa Bruno's home, from Domino.


The home of Nicole & Michael Colovos, from Domino Sept 08
I adore those black candlesticks.


The wallpapered fireplace of Matthew Williamson, also from Domino's Sept 08 issue.


And one of my favorite living room inspiration images - Beth Blake's home from Domino June/July 07.

1. What am I going to do without my Domino?!
2. Notice how white walls really make the furniture and art pop? I loves it.