Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Furniture, glorious furniture

Some people love cars, some people love jewelry. I love furniture. I can't get enough of it. Thank goodness I'm an interior designer, because when I don't need anymore furniture for my own home, I'll (hopefully) always have clients to shop for... Here's some goodies I've been drooling over.

I used to think of Horchow as traditional and stuffy, but I recently have been loving their furniture? Have they gotten cooler? Or have I gotten older? Don't answer that...

I LOVE their blue chair.


Looks like something Carrie (from Sex and the City) would have had in her apartment (post-breakup with Mr. Big, pre-reconciliation)...


This sofa is chic, clean and AFFORDABLE!

This bench is called the Petal bench, but I love that the petals almost look like snakeskin...

And I STILL love mirrored furniture. Horchow has some of the best.

I'm not sure where I'd be able to use it, but this Versace-esque chair is fab.



I've also blabbed about Lawson Fenning, my favorite LA furniture shop... This coffee table might be my favorite coffee table on Earth.
Sigh. I'm in love...