Monday, May 11, 2009

GreenThumbs

I wish I had a green thumb. Really. But I've even killed a bamboo plant once, which my grandmother gave me and had said "they are strong, even you can't kill it." I did.

When the Smith and Hawken catalog arrived, I had the urge to put on my gardening gloves and Crocs and get out there and plant something...


I love their Modular window box...
I love it so much, my mom bought it as a housewarming gift for me months ago. Unfortunately, since I'm afraid of my plant-killing past, I've left it in the box in our garage (sorry Mom!) But now I think I'm ready to pull the trigger. But the big question - herbs or succulents?

I LOVE these Mercer pots.
I might get the light colored round ones to flank my front door...


And this red Camden Court edger is adorable!
Now if Smith and Hawken only sold garden gnomes.... I kid, I kid.... Sort of.