Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday Home Tour

As you are enjoying this blog, I'm hanging out in downtown LA at a book signing and event for designer Thom Filicia, who I fell in (design) love with when he was on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and have continued to love everything he's done since! I'll take some good pics and tell you more about it on Monday, so in the meantime, enjoy this fabulous home - the LA apartment of designer Melissa Warner as featured in California Home+Design magazine. Every space is more gorgeous than the last!

Great bedroom! Loving those nightstand/dressers!


Great office - fantastic splashes of orange!


Fabulous chair - love the trim that runs down the center (though the shape of the chair back KINDA reminds me of a urinal, just sayin')


She really knows how to use some gorgeous trims.





Love love love this sofa! Looks like one I have in production for a client!
Happy weekending everyone!