Monday, March 22, 2010

Thom!

Fridays are so much more enjoyable when there is champagne involved! I went down to the LA Mart in downtown LA to the Filbert & Fig showroom to see the new furniture collection by Thom Filicia and get an autographed copy of his fabulous design book. Great food, great drinks, and nice people. LA traffic (damn you 10 East!) kept me from getting a free copy of his book, or from hearing him speak, but it was great to see the furniture up close and meet the man himself.



Here he is, signing away. My book says "Dear Alissa, Big Kisses, Thom Filicia."


They had his furniture on display - really loved a lot of his stuff...
That console and mirror together? Fab.


I checked out the Filbert & Fig website for more furniture - here's that console:
Love these two sofas -

And this chair? Very Blackman Cruz (one of my favorite LA shops)



Would LOVE a bed like this in my dream Malibu house.



With these as nightstands!Thanks Thom for a fab Friday!