Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fab Fabrics

I have mentioned that I'm a wallpaper junkie many times, but have I also talked about my obsession with fabrics? I could spend hours wandering the Pacific Design Center oogling all the gorgeous textiles... Here are some of my favorites from my most recent trip there. They all have somewhat of an ethnic theme going on - maybe because subconsciously I'm dreaming of hopping on a plane tomorrow to Morocco?

These two are from designer Shyam Ahuja (carried at Janus et Cie). This first one is begging me to use him as a pillow at my house. As if I didn't already have a enough pillows to suffocate an elephant...



Love this pink ikat and hoping to use it to upholster a client's living room chairs.


The rest of the fabrics are from Christopher Farr/Cloth. Bananas.








Love them all!